With 2012 now done and dusted, I’m taking the opportunity to highlight some of the greatest hits of WarHamSandwich. In particular I’m homing in on the articles that have retained their relevance even with the many changes from 5th ed to 6th ed.
So, happy new year my friends, and check out some of the greatest hits below:
- The basics: 1d6 and 2d6
- Ballistic Skill
- Does 10 shots each with a 10% chance of success give you a 100% odds of success? Pt 1 Pt 2
- Blast Weapons
- Tesla, I shoot you once and hit you three times
- Anti Air
- When to use Krak, when to use Frag
- Assaulting: Odds vs distance, terrain effect, Fleet rerolls in terrain
- Psychic Defenses Pt1 and Pt2 are still relevant, but do need to be updated to include deny the witch
2013 will see plenty of new topics, and of course the updating of some old favourites for 6th edition.
Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you all!